XJO 0.39% 8,013.4 s&p/asx 200

"Market still preceding as expected (see my prior posts) with...

1. 10,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 499
    "Market still preceding as expected (see my prior posts) with IMO Nasdaq to make a lower high and S&P possibly making a new high before the crash resumes."

Just to clarify, this is IMO the "correction" before the final push higher to fill those gaps as mentioned in my previous posts. Note I believe the Nasdaq has already topped so it will make a lower higher and the S&P will most likely make a new high. Once complete looking at the "anatomy of a crash" diagram IMO that is the end of the "return to normal" phase.

Then comes the crash that has already started IMO, but everyone is too busy wearing blinkers to see . I can see the "copium" is strong with the bulls but history says your wrong. When interest rates are cut heading into a recession a crash happens. You can try to argue with history the most successful argument "this time is different", is the main defense.

So far the score is:

History - 100
    Different this time - 0

You can also try to argue a "soft landing" but you might as well argue unicorns are real because that might have a chance of being true when compared to the "Fed said soft landing" argument . Anyway I expect my "academic exercise" poster will be correct and we will see a fall back towards the 5100 area on the S&P (give or take) before the final push up.

P.S. While posters think I am a perma bear you are very wrong I just call things as I see them and I have seen all this before, the same script, different actors but always the same result. I might be wrong and the Fed can save us all with a "soft landing" , but don't think so. Mr Buffet seems to agree, think he knows more than most. Good luck all.
    Last edited by TheReaper: Today, 19:38

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.