XJO 0.39% 8,013.4 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-17315

1. 10,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    I have kept it purely as an "academic study" because there are way too many trolls to waste time arguing with (HC's loss). All I will say is I follow a few different people many who I don't agree with but important to listen anyway otherwise we blinker ourselves. While the markets remains super bullish this poster is not and so far has been right on the money.

I will say the S&P IMO will fall to that 4100 area to fill all those gaps that were left behind that to me is a given. Note please read my posts above as I still see one final push higher first to fill the gaps above in the Nasdaq and S&P before the fall. Once we reach 4100 assuming we do what happens? That to me is the real question.

Well I agree with the fact as one enlightened poster here pointed out that the carry trade is far far from done. Years are not unwound in days it will take months IMO if it can even be totally unwound without a crash. And then there is the fact this is the most leveraged market in history or at least that I have ever seen and I been around a while.

So for me I see a lot more downside after 4100 and I see a crash as history says will happen, but I will reevaluate at that 4100 area (yes I have no doubts we heading there at least IMO). I am now just patiently waiting for the final push up for the gap fills and the bulls to begin their "its a new bull market" to go short and watch the lights go out?

P.S. Good luck and that is my best bullish case scenario a fall to the 4100 area on the S&P to just fill those gaps. What causes it I leave it to smarter people to guess. But my "academic study" is just for fun no one has anything to worry about? Remember its just money nothing bad happens to your money its always safe, just in someone else's hands .
    Last edited by TheReaper: Today, 17:39

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.