XJO 0.30% 8,011.9 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-17360

1. 10,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    "I never remember you actually ever posting a trade?
    Now maybe I am mistaken"

You are very much mistaken, my esteemed friend.
    I have repeatedly posted my trades on this forum.
    For the benefit of newer members,

Here is abrief history of ClarkKent’s fully audited investmentcareer:

- I was in stocks from 1984 - Sep 1987.

- Anticipating the 1987 stock market crash, I sold stocks and got into property September 1987 - 1988.

- I predicted the overheated property market, got out of property at the very top, and put all my money briefly in stocks, and in particular bank shares, to benefit from the once-off boost of the introduction of dividend imputation.

- I then stayed in cash until 1992 (who wouldn't with such high cash rates in those days ?)

- From 1992-1999 back into stocks, and also participating in the generational opportunities created by all the privatisations and quality IPO's (CBA, WOW, CSL etc)

- I narrowly avoided the tech wreck and the early 2000's recession by staying in cash form 2000-2003.

- I was quick to recognise the emergence of China and the resulting mining boom, so I was back into stocks 2004-2007

- Obviously I saw the GFC a mile away, so by September 2007 I was 100% cash

- You didn't have to be Einstein to know that March 2009 marked the post GFC bottom, so I went back to stocks March 2009

- In January 2020, my trustedsources from Wuhan told me that something had gone wrong and that a pandemicwas imminent. I pulled all my money out of the stockmarket (except for myholdings in Amazon and Zoom)

- Sensing the immediate rebound in the stock market, I was back in, in April 2020

- I was the first to predict that 2022 was going to be the 6th worst year in the history of the US stock market, so I temporarily went to cash for 10 months, a move which proved a massive success.

- Back in stocks, of course, in September 2022, a wise move as it turned out

- Having sensed that many regional US Banks were experiencing a liquidity crisis and duration mismatch, I ruthlessly shorted the market at the end of January 2023, a position I covered in mid-March

- Obviously, I was too smart to fall for the newbie narrative like “higher for longer” and “hard landing” so I went all in – risk on – in the stockmarket in October 2023 and the results could not have been better, 40 All-Time-Highs for the SP500 in less than 12 months and a generational wealth boost north of 35%.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thefollowing testimonials are proof of my investment career:

Wethe undersigned fully endorse ClarkKent’s account of his investment career andhave witnessed evidence corroborating his claims.

TheHonourable Anthony Albanese, MP – Prime Minister of Australia

TheHonourable Peter Dutton, MP – Leader of His Majesty’s Opposition

TheHonourable Jacinta Allan, MP – Premier of Victoria

TheRight Honourable Nicholas Reece – Lord Mayor of the City of Melbourne

MostReverend Peter Comensoli – Archbishop of Melbourne

Miss Patty – Children’smusic artist

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.