XJO 1.10% 8,075.7 s&p/asx 200

The funny thing Clark, I made a lot of money that day. You won't...

1. 10,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 511
    The funny thing Clark, I made a lot of money that day. You won't know that because you can't read a chart hehehe. And you forget I wasn't wiped out like you in 2008 I continued to trade. We are both a similar age and yet I went on to retire and you have to work. Hence why we can only enjoy your trolling outside of working hours .

So why when you clearly have no idea what happened on that day (learn TA) do you keep posting it? Its almost like you are forced to cut and paste cause you can't keep up (need sleep)? And why also do you assume everyone got wiped out like you did in 2008? I was a bull like you but I was still standing like so many others, its called risk management.

Just because you don't understand what risk management is the experienced traders/investors at the time did. There are many on HC still here who traded like I did right through that period right up until now. We all have the posts to prove it unlike you. Do you not even realise how silly you look about now?

I am sorry you got wiped out and were forced to go back to work, really I am that would suck at our age. And TBH I told you honestly it was touch and go for a while for me also back then but you are the one that got wiped out not me Clark. So how can you even criticize someone's track record when you don't even have a track record to speak of:

Last edited by TheReaper: Today, 01:13

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.