XJO 0.30% 8,099.9 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-17428

1. 10,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 513
    But you didn't answer my question again Clark. One might think you aren't comfortable with the answer? How can "someone" with no track record (that's you) question someone with a track record? Actually you have never posted a trade or call before the fact in your entire 4 years on HC?

Why is that? You are the equivalent in time served to a "covid trader" yet they post trades and calls ahead of the fact all the time. Don't you think that would be a sad thing for someone to inhabit a trading thread on a stock forum but to have never posted a call or trade ahead of the fact?

Granted I have been here 17 years and I have the posts to prove it, no "lost decade" in my record - see what I did there? I will explain it later when you cut and paste the same post in desperation again, will have gone over your head. But wouldn't you agree my esteemed and clearly inexperienced friend that if someone did that that would just be sad?:
    Last edited by TheReaper: Today, 19:29

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.