XJO 0.30% 8,099.9 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-17445

1. 3,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 927
    Yes that is what I was trying to make people think about, it seems a lot of things are deflating now price wise in the USA. Given that the USA suffers from underbuilding whilst immgration continues unabated (just like Oz), it proves then that demand can exceed supply, but iwill not guarantee that people will continue to pay inflated prices forever.
    @wave4
    Yep, possibly, I guess off the Carribean there they have a higher incidence of cyclones (hurricanes y'all ). Does North Qld have excessive insurance rates too? If you get stuck into those Home Owner Association groups, they are all ramping up their fees to pay off back charges levied by their councils. .Also Florida has new alimony laws now, ladies wont be able to ride the gravy train for life as alimony is capped at 7 years now. That might be a reason you are seeing a lot of housing inventory increases there too

Insurance is anther hidden cost that everyone is suffering. When I bought my first home in the nineties basic house insurance for an entry level home was $200p.a. Now its $1600 pa. (thats non flood areas too). On an average wage you have to work two weeks of the year just to pay your house insurance.

Got my rego renewal, they claim they are reducing fees by 20% due to "cost of living pressures". (looked more like 10% to me, maybe thats for pensioners only). The fees are still 8 times higher p.a than what New Mexico levies.(maybe the Floridians are moving there )

Qld state govt gave me a $1000 rebate on my electricity bills due to "cost of living pressures". You cant tell me our beloved ghub_mint is not acutely aware Ozzie battlers are struggling.

Nasdaq - We're at that inflection point now. As I said on Fri, expecting a downturn from here

upload_2024-9-14_11-29-28.png
    On the weekly view, someone said nice head and shoulders, but I prefer to view the current action as part of the head., thus like in post peak on NDX in 2000, we need some more months of right side to pad out that right shoulder. I find symmetrical H&S patterns to be the most reliable.

upload_2024-9-14_11-34-14.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.