XJO 0.27% 8,121.6 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-17475

1. 10,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 516
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...rce=google&utm_medium=bd&cmpId=google

Democratic Senators Call on Fed to Cut Rates by 75 Basis Points

Perfect example of why we will crash. Idiots we call politicians who think their re election chances are more important that everyday people. BTW the republicans are just as bad, but best case in point, GDP I see clueless bulls stating how can we have a recession when government spending is at all time highs propping up GDP like this is a good thing? lol.

That is the very reason why we will crash, if government debt is being used to prop up GDP what does that say about the real state of the economy? Basically they pumped up the balloon till we have reached the point where we are about to see the explosion, we gone past the popping point long ago. Maybe this is why there are 1 million missing jobs - I wonder what else isn't as they said?

Rates cuts heading into recession = market crash.

That is all you need to remember IMO. Let moronic bulls try to redefine basic economics principals to only discover that this time isn't different once again. And remember the "covid traders" talk about money printing and government spending like its a new thing, sorry but all been done and tried before and we went bang anyway. There is just no saving us from our own stupidity and greed as history shows.

P.S. Now we are again cutting rates heading into a recession the crash has basically arrived (game over?). But to help out the bulls who left their thread in desperation to try to ramp up markets on our thread thinking what we post has an affect on markets (lol), I have a song that matches history for them (yes you did it again it seems) :

Last edited by TheReaper: Today, 00:48

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.