XJO 0.87% 8,283.2 s&p/asx 200

"And? The labour market was still stronger even after the...

1. 10,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 551
    "And? The labour market was still stronger even after the revision, do you finally get what I've been telling for the last few years hehehehehe."

Actually your wrong with the revision the labour market is actually weak. Might be why jobs growth is in a downtrend and unemployment is rising. Guess what, this also happens right before recession. Why do you think they faked the numbers in the first place? lol. Funny we rallied for 12 months on fake data so what do you think happens next?

"Not sure why you are following past "history" given this cut was after controlling inflation post a global pandemic."

Maybe because history continues to repeat? BTW you think inflation is controlled based on the "numbers" like the "jobs numbers" they gave us? After they continue removing certain components to keep numbers "under control". Coffee was removed days before a reading so we didn't miss to the "upside" and we rallied on those numbers.

Funny what you pick up if you actually know what your are looking for? But living costs are now 30 - 40 percent higher than pre pandemic? If I am generous, as some costs are higher again and they are still rising at 3 percent (according to official numbers)? That is under control? People can't afford to live hence we at never before seen record historic debt?

The US is using government debt to create GDP and you think its under control? The US is now so far in debt it struggles to sell its debt but its under control? Now we are panic cutting rates by 50 basis points heading into recession so we end up with a recession with high inflation instead and that is under control? The worst possible outcome?

BTW the recession was what the Fed planned all along just like they have done in the past (read history) its how they re set the mess once the smart money has finished cleaning out dumb money or retail investors hehehe.

"And good thing they still have over $100M in cash and $20M in R&D rebate for the last financial year outstanding then."

I though it was 3 times that amount last time you quoted it? So another CR seems close at hand with further dilution despite the billions and billions of shares on issues? Seems like a consolidation is also needed and they never end well usually, history teaches you that also. Good luck bud I guess you might get lucky never know.
    Last edited by TheReaper: 19/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.