XJO 0.87% 8,283.2 s&p/asx 200

I should also point out, Harris now leads Trump in almost every...

1. 10,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 551
    I should also point out, Harris now leads Trump in almost every poll. I really don't care if you like Trump or Harris I hate them both (so get over it) but reality is reality. Trump is behind even in most republican polls now. Harris with her massive proposed tax changes from unrealized capital gains tax to corporate tax etc etc (all aimed at the rich) would in the words of many billionaires cause a huge sell off in markets if she won.

That's because they are the affected ones hehehe. They must be chocking on their lobster trying to understand why anyone would want to tax them - they provide so much lol. Its "trickle down economics" right that made the US great? hahaha. Anyway if she wins she is not market friendly like Trump not even close despite how CNBC and other media outlets are trying to desperately spin it now, so caution advised.

P.S. Being honest really doesn't seem like there is anything bullish out there ATM. Yet markets moving higher (Nasdaq I think has topped though)? We now move on "greed" alone? This is the new market fundamental? How greedy we all are? This is the exact same thing that happened in 1987 and 2008 no different just before the... good luck all not long to wait now IMO .
    Last edited by TheReaper: 24/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.