XJO 0.10% 8,212.2 s&p/asx 200

Wrong yet again, Lord BhagHolder. Look what the stock did when I...

1. 3,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 970
    Wrong yet again, Lord BhagHolder. Look what the stock did when I made that call to back up the truck. It made 33% in a week! Buy and sell markers given to help you understnad what happened.

I already TOLD you, it went into VA 2 years after I made that post.(not "a short while later" as you keep deceptively saying) .Do you have a listening problem, or a comprehension problem?

I liquidated my holdings around Dec 2022 when my net losses in 2022 had wiped out my profits. from 2021. Net gain/loss about -$100. You only have to search the forums after Dec 2022 to see I did not participate much anymore due to negtive sentiment.

Standard risk management for me - unlike others who had their portfolios smashed by the GFC, and only regained their their nerve, after cowering for 14 years, to reappear on a forum and act like an twat and re project their "Francis Bullmore"/ Superhero / Walter Mitty dream state.

upload_2024-9-28_6-1-33.png
    .bwaa ha ha ... says Lord BhagHolder , the same guy who apparently is going to give us a sell signal 48 hrs before the market top......

jenniferLawrence oh yeah.gif

@ProfessorBen
    Oh dear, thats a shame, but understandable, those of unsound mind are usually not wealthy. Lots a screaming going on quite often also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.