XJO 0.67% 8,150.0 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-17947

1. 3,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 988
    I read all your posts. The NDX closed the topmost gap on 26th Aug, didnt it? Why isnt an intraday fill sufficent?
    @YMCA
    Looking at so many charts of late, the velocity of the candles has been astounding. I attribute this to either short squeezes ( MIN) for eg , and in the case of ETFs, blind BBB euphortia piling them them back into ther favoutite equities at a great rate of knots, especially lithium. The commodity price is of no matter.....

This is from one of my scans, some real corkers (or maybe crokers ) in there.

upload_2024-10-4_11-8-51.png

-------------------------------------------------
    Nice work lads, I see we had a win this morning with clearing numnut's ritualistic morning rubbish from the channel. Ive reported his posts plenty of times myself, but often it produces no result, the "doderation" here seems very hit and miss.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Oh in relation to Lord Bhagholder claiming the mothercountry (UK) joining the party, this is yet another statemet of delusion. Tesco, like Walmart, has most likely smashed earnings because the middle and upper classes have now stopped buying groceries at posh supermarkets like Waitrose and Marks & Spencers, and downgraded to "common as muck" supermarkets like Tesco (and nothing wrong with that at all)

A month or more ago I posted a video about Canada and what a mess it has become. Now I present Britain, a 2nd rate country on the way to becoming a 3rd rate country. My sister lives there and has told me all about it - the wages are shyte too. Too woke, too many immigrants, etc, etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.