XJO 0.78% 8,141.6 s&p/asx 200

Hey bud, I haven't been to sleep yet so bear with me here...

1. 10,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 535
    Hey bud, I haven't been to sleep yet so bear with me here hehehe. Its IMO only, because what you say is true but call it weird intuition or personal experience/baggage everything I am seeing is telling me it needs to be filled on a closing basis (might be wrong). We all know intraday moves can be the result of things like short squeezes or market manipulation etc.

So when I see a big spike or gap up on a trading day which is then sold off just as quickly like on the 26th because it has no real strength I am just not convinced (too easy). So for the scenario I have been posting I think we need to see a gap close on some strength. This felt more like manipulation to try to convince traders that the gap is no longer an issue.

Anyway as I said literally no sleep in two days so that's the best anyone will get out of me today lol. Note this means I still expect another push up in the markets maybe on data tonight? If this happens then the market might top as soon as next week not saying it will but a chance, as I have been saying IMO markets are running out of time quickly.

P.S. Hope that made sense bud, might get a nap now hehehe.
    Last edited by TheReaper: Today, 13:30

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.