XJO 0.67% 8,150.0 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-18001

1. 8,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 981
    The problem with the mainstream media is that they keep pushing this idea that the other side is somehow less capable. Then when the other side hits back, they cry that they must gotten help from somewhere. Same happened with Russia vs Ukraine. They kept saying Putin is losing while the opposite was happening. Then we had this funny narrative of Russia needing North Korea's help. It's a former world superpower vs Ukraine. Same with the Israel. The narrative was that the Iron dome is blah blah. I watched some of the Nevatim videos circulating on the social media. I counted 30 missiles or so, and they hit one after another. Probably only 3-4 interceptions all together. Some videos clearly showed missiles having multiple warheads released in the final stage. Iron dome doesn't seem be what the mainstream media is suggesting. Definitely successful against Hezbollah's rockets and Katyusha. But not as successful against more advanced systems.
    Last edited by ProfessorBen: Today, 06:35

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.