XJO 0.10% 8,214.5 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-18143

1. 3,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    Good points, wave4 keeping it real as usual. That is why I do encourage people to always pull out to a larger timeframe say 5 years minimum, instead of a smaller one which exhibits non linear behaviour which can be misinterpreted. Case in point.

Deutschland ist eigentlich im SCHEISSE!!!

If you're a trading noob like Lord Bhags-R-Us for eg, you can post a month on month retail sales chart for Germany and say currently its out of the park. But the reality is, its just rebounding from a slump. Overall, Its just average, pivoting around the mean for which you would expect from an economy with an expanding population, and therefore consumption.

upload_2024-10-12_9-1-21.png
    Anyone who thinks Germany is doing well obviously has his finger off the pulse (or somewhere else).
    Unemployment is 6%, not terrible, but not fantastic either, but full time empoyment back to year 2000 levels. despite the population having increased by ~2.5% since 2000.

upload_2024-10-12_9-11-33.png

Falling GDP per capita. We'll have to watch this and see it if rebounds and powers on, but my guess is with all else going on, "How about no?!!"

upload_2024-10-12_9-15-10.png

All leading to falling productivity, despite the high labour participation rate. (almost 80%). No productivity gains for 20 years.

upload_2024-10-12_9-16-33.png
    Last edited by Load: Today, 11:05

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.