XJO 0.55% 7,629.0 s&p/asx 200

I wonder how mighty the US military actually is? They've been on...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I wonder how mighty the US military actually is? They've been on a diversity hiring spree and there's been story after story of inept soldiers causing massive damage to expensive assets (like that Navy ship that went on fire the other day). USA military has just shredded all unvaxxed soldiers, too. Remember that Australian ship on some Pacific Island that had a 'covid outbreak' and they all cowered and abandoned the mission? And of course the German and UK Army, amongst others, that kicked out soldiers that were 'too patriotic, far right extremists' and were banning 'aggressive' insignia.

It's easy to shoot expensive drones at barely armed taliban, I wonder how a serious kinetic war would play out? Not that anyone really wants kinetic war, it's much easier to slowly immigrate and buy up assets in your targeted country...

I'm not too keen to celebrate the downfall of one financial paradigm if the next one won't be much better, and we have to deal with a lot of grief during the transition

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.