XJO 1.29% 7,861.2 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-224

1. 2,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    i think you forget the bigger picture and that is that a crash is not coming. in terms of probability, there will be a correction which we are experiencing now but then im betting that there will be a period of consolidation and range bound trading. iron condor options strategy?

the problem now is how much is left on mega cap selling. if gundlach is right, there are still huge gains held in these mega cap stocks. that can put pressure on the indexes but a lot has been correcting, some significantly, under the hood if index performances.

so long as company and consumer balance sheets remain strong and the price of energy and housing decelerates, i dont see any major further deterioration of the economy. however wi will have likely seen a peaking in PMI's and perhaps that will start cooling inflation down.

there is so much uncertainty with policy and data volatility but there will be a better time to enter a short position and i dont think its now anymore. missed that boat. i think the vix should stall here and perhaps allow a bit of a rebound until investors understand the consolidation phase and people with shorts cover positions.

in any case, i have NFI what im doing so gltah and dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.