XJO 0.08% 8,103.2 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-3114

1. 10,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 494
    I think the problem here my friend is we might be looking at a bear market rally shortly. The bulls are responding by averaging down based on the new belief "markets only go higher" therefore we have to see new all time highs soon right? The market movers who have already wiped out a lot of retail investors and need to keep sucking in what is left of retail investors.

IMO its like throwing good money after bad but remains to be seen. Hence bear market rally, suck them in then lower the boom again. This is not new this happens again and again in bear market rallies otherwise who do they make money off? So while bulls are in the stage of denial and new investors have been trained so well by them to "buy the dips" its easy enough.

Also makes driving the market down so much easier. All I know is if we see the calls for all time highs again on any green its time to go short again IMO. Good luck to all but never seen a market make all time new highs in a rapidly rising interest rate environment when we are just at the start/beginning of the cycle.
    Last edited by TheReaper: 05/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.