XJO 0.32% 7,742.7 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-403

1. 5,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 944
    @Tangible I apologise if I replied a bit offish, but I don't see many areas that will survive in my negative view.. I think everything is going to come to a standstill when this crashes.

If debts are called upon as there's no asset valuable enough to cover the debt, then holders will need to dispose of whatever asset they own. No money in the hands of the consumer means no consumption.

Petrol vehicles alongside EVs will have zero demand for a while and therefore all demand for commodities will be eliminated. Manufacturing is gone. All commodities except for survival such as food based will be decimated (go into shares or investments which supply food I guess). Not exciting but stable and in demand.

I should highlight, everyone should reduce their debts (if possible) to a level where they can afford to pay them off in a crisis. This might not be possible, so make as much money on the downturn as possible to assist in this endeavour. Stop spending on items which are not essential for a while. Save or hold as much money as possible.

Will there be a Fed in existence to recover from a major crash... Probably not as they've borrowed heavily also. Therefore USD crashes but all other currencies will so who knows how that works.
    Last edited by Ewebute: 22/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.