XJO 1.34% 7,971.1 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-407

1. 6,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 976
    Just have an open mind that this might be a possibility and therefore be open to this form of extreme. It doesn't need to affect your daily trading style, but when you see movements that don't 'conform' to what should happen, then you can incorporate my sentiment when making decisions.

I have provided a weekly chart (going back to pre 2000) that highlights potential trading lines and areas of support (to the 5000 range at present). Many instances of markets crashes down by 35% - 50% in a short periods of time.. I have agreed that 80% or more crash won't occur in a short period of time but a long drawn out process.

In relation to my thoughts yesterday of how all, this looks to be playing out the one example is the wealth gain by the billionaires over the last 2 years. Russians were the top of the list, yet their country has multiple sanctions and restrictions imposed.. and now we have them about to invade.

At the slightest threat of QT we've had a market that's dropped consistently for many days without reprieve. OT, Jethro and others have provided additional thoughts (although not as extreme as mine) providing evidence this isn't just retail crashing it, but institutions dumping and it started well earlier than Xmas. The volumes going through are much greater than normal which again highlights major players.

We might have a couple of days bounce (at some stage), but I consider this won't occur Monday as it wasn't the worst day ever as yet. It is setup in US indices to appear like this should happen but if you control multi billions along with the media and investment firms, you can make the share markets look like bouncing (computer algos could create this appearance - the close of the Dow and NASDAQ as provided were just too perfect), they can make charts perform the way you want to and falsely instill some form of positivity in the minds of them masses.

Please read through my 'extreme' thoughts and debate what I have written especially yesterday. I think I've linked possibilities of why this is going to occur and the present situation of how, with the outcome of an initial fast crash (35%+) then really really slow (80%-90%). The secret is debt combined with Ultra low interest rates. If the Fed continues with QT with everything still happening in the world, you know this is orchestrated and the collapse is imminent. Xi is calling for the Fed to hold off on QT... They must be in serious trouble so let's destroy their economy at the same time.

My words are not going to create a movement in the markets. Only 60 people viewing these comments. Therefore I'm not going to be responsible for a crash. If this does occur, I'd like to say if I could have helped 1 person to come out unscathed (and hopefully in profit) then I'll be happy.

Reduce your debts and if not possible, save as much as you can in the interim.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.