XJO 1.36% 7,838.8 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-436

1. 1,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Firstly, thanks for both your input and also the other main contributors on this thread.
    It is both highly inciteful AND absorbing.

One would assume that your primary premise(s) of this major rollover is yet another transfer of wealth?
    If this IS the case, then those that are leveraged, either by hard assets like RE, or via stocks, exotics, etc., will be first to 'fall'.

Then, the retail investors who are already skittish at the best of times . Especially those trying to make millions on speccy stocks.

Then, the highly leveraged companies, operating with large debt portfolios.

But, what interests me the most, is where does the demographic with savings, no debt and spreads throughout their portfolios?

A lot of traders and sellers of real estate have done VERY well since the quantitive easing began. Cash had become very easy to come by.

I know that they too own a large % of stocks in the market, and many are old enough to remember, or even be part of, the '80's, 90's and the '09 crashes. Even the COVID hiccup.
    At the same time, property and mortgages aren't a concern.

You would think that to just hold on, and wait yet again until the markets resume growth, and you haven't, in effect, lost anything. (Except maybe a truck load of opportunity costs).
    Maybr even average down considerably??

Unfortunately, there must be some type of penalty, that we ALL must endure?

Could it be... long term stagflation??

I would be really interested in the opinions of those, once the falls have bottomed, and we see the actual results of yet another major correction..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.