XJO 0.55% 7,629.0 s&p/asx 200

We shouldn't assume that the central bankers are working...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    We shouldn't assume that the central bankers are working altruistically, or even adhering to their mandate.

For those that believe inflation has peaked (especially by looking at % figures like month on month or year on year, which may not give the full picture as it only compares to that previous point, ie a smaller increase than the YOY last month could still indicate increasing inflation but everyone sees a smaller number than last month's increase and goes "its peaked, BUY BUY BUY")

Many businesses are running off stock, inventory and contracts purchased pre inflation run up. This is ESPECIALLY true for farmers. Once the new price increases are passed on, the consumer will really feel it.

The above only goes for businesses that actually decide its tenable to remain trading. I believe this has barely hit the retail market
    I don't have much of a commodities outlook, but we should consider what is happening to our European friends and their energy and manufacturing crisis, and the crazy borderline Marxist responses from the EU and the government. It's not good

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.