XJO 0.88% 7,959.3 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-4458

1. 10,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    When T/A and F/A disagree eventually F/A always wins out. We have credit card debt at I think its 40 year highs (meaning the consumer is out of money), both Kathy Wood and Musk screaming blue murder at the FED that the economy is headed over a cliff and the FED making it clear rates are going well over 4 percent. I would say there is a good chance of 5 percent plus as we know how wrong the FED is always.

From what I gather they have given up on a soft landing, so global recession all but assured as things stand. Musk and Kathy both argued one interesting point that I have been amazed the market isn't talking about, but why get in the way of a good ramp right? Both of them are arguing that interest rates take months to fully hit the economy so we haven't even seen the effects of all the past rate hikes yet which are still coming.

This is a fact, basic economics 101, so why is anyone buying up so called "bargains" based on future profits which are all headed lower? Next 12 months to 18 months going to be very ugly. Lets not even bring Russia and China into the global equation with the situation only getting worse and Russia clearly starting to reach the all or nothing stage (I think you all know what that can mean?).

So how can anyone be going long and buying up stocks for long term holds based on what now seems an inevitable deeper than thought global recession? Good luck to all but the canaries are singing and many are not listening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.