XJO 0.27% 8,036.5 s&p/asx 200

So is this pause in the rally an attempt by the market makers to...

1. 10,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 447
    So is this pause in the rally an attempt by the market makers to try to lure more bears in? If it is doubt it will work. They would be waiting for at least 10 percent in this rally just in case. As it stands they are funding the rally at their expense and dollars for the benefit of retail. Wonder how long this will last. There isn't the market participation as before, even social media is still waiting for a true bottom.

From what CNBC was saying on day 1 volumes weren't there and the big moves were limited to the same handful of stocks that move the index's in the US. In other words it was weak beneath the surface even though it looked strong. But when the, no offense, numb nuts on social media aren't convinced, the same ones that took financial advice from a Kardashian on crypto, the you have an issue.

Means everyone starting to see how fake these bear market rallies are. No idea how hard the big boys want to try but as I see it be careful they won't make you rich on their dollars.

P.S. Social media is not Hotcopper, I know you all know this but just in case to be clear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.