XJO 0.10% 8,212.2 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-6021

1. 6,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1001
    Hi Baron. Not disputing your article. I will highlight that was written in June before the pipeline explosion. I would suggest that their income has now slowed down, but this action has just pushed a proverbial dog further into a corner and poking sticks at it. When the response comes it will be Russia who was to blame. We need to have a peaceful outcome but the western greed relating to new arms deals and money flows is more appealing at present. Don't worry about buying a cooked chook from the supermarkets, they'll be everywhere.

I totally agree that what the west would do is not what the east would do. Actual rule comes from the top and based upon their personal ideologies. Xi is not one to stand down as this would be a loss of faith. It was pointed out by a few China commentators who are more likely to have a better understanding of this. But here is their problem and potential downfall. They act based upon one piece of information and that is usually to the detriment of the masses. One child policy, Killing of the swallows (leading to massive famine) and now the lockdowns. In relation to the lockdowns, I believe that they probably understand the virus better than anyone else and the reason they do is starting to flow into the general media. As such their concern might have longer term validity which is not being shared with the west.

2024 is the year that they are likely to have developed their own mRNA vaccine and have it distributed to the total population. With the price hikes from Pfizer and Moderna, they will not to provide massive windfalls to western companies. Another sticking point and ideology policy, that China is the best and we will only win if we develop our own products. Many people will be the guinea pigs for this also.

If anyone is interested you should search for YouTube videos on the state of foreign currency reserves along with tin foil hat stuff on who is buying the gold. This is likely to grant a better picture of what is occurring and you can make your own summations as to the reasons. Closer than you might think is what I believe.

Funny how the Dow is down and the others are playing catch up. Easier and more headline worthy to get the Dow to move and make it appear all roses.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4835/4835343-a6c90bad7c6062ca602390bcf7796eca.jpg

Also interesting what the XAO movement was today. Wow, someone has some powerful software and systems in place to finish as that did - over nearly 500 stocks also but not quite 100% marks. lol

It was almost or actually was snas worthy. One morning we are going to wake up and its either going to be very quiet on the bull side, or will be filled with posts about this is not possible.

Do we get another couple of days sideways? I would think near zero endings again, but filled with a lot of volatility during the sessions - several ups and downs within the trading period. Its the only way to confuse the masses and keep volumes up (like the last few days).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.