XJO 0.74% 8,344.4 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-6022

1. 6,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1031
    "I think" is generally just someone's opinion or hope is my takeaway from this. No concept of what is happening in the real world and just substantiating everything on charts. I have said that before that charts can be made to look the way you want if you have enough money.

I don't think you would call this a melt up at present and to target 6000 by next year before a crash. Unlikely.

Profits declining. Interest rates are not going to come down. Inflation (one number and similar to several numbers over a few prior periods) is still in an uptrend - consider it is higher now with several more rate rises. Spending hasn't contracted. Unemployment hasn't started to move higher although it will soon. And forgetting the rest of the world heading towards recessions too - some of the largest incomes for US companies comes from overseas.

At least he is a NWO person lol.

From my prior video about 2007, everyone was saying the markets were ok just a few days / weeks before the massive melt down. They had some concerns (and that comes through in Powell's comments saying we are likely to have a recession) but no worries at this point in time. Tricked ya...

Demand weakening in a massive way will not push gold, silver, commodities and will likely drop the dollar at the same time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.