XJO 0.22% 7,750.7 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-6033

1. 26,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1732
    I think you find China is starting to change their tone with Russia whether this is just to "please" the global market who really know but there's no doubt it is having an affect on their economy as they are reliant manufacturing to the West and is exacerbated by them still not opening up their country yet.

OPEC cut production when the oil price reached as high as $120 USD during the war and then the oil price dropped to even lower than before the invasion then they cut production to stabilise the oil price between $80-90 USD. What does that tell you??

This "bonanza" is an outlier, short term their commodity export is high but this is due to the high energy cost which is just stabilising 9 months into the war (you just need to look at the oil price), the export volume to the West has significantly decrease and will continue for years if not decades.

I'm not sure where you got your information but by all reports everyone thought Ukraine would loss the war in the first few weeks, their resistance on defending their sovereign and democratic country is what gave strength to the West to continue to support them. And once the Ukrainian army received modern military equipment and were trained to use them to allow them to fight the Eastern terrains then they were able to only execute their counter offensive which has been rated as the most success in modern day warfare.
    Last edited by AlCp: 14/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.