XJO 0.70% 7,713.4 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-6041

1. 5,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 944
    As you posted about the shortage of weapons, at what point will the West be able to stop supplying to ensure their own cache in the event of protecting their own countries.

In this event, the Russians might actually be able to push further and this time take the whole country without any assisted resistance.

If anyone understands economic pricing, it is all to do with demand and supply. What are we seeing today in relation to energy shares? Their prices have fallen a bit. Is this an increased supply / new fields being found? NO!!!

Is this due to the realisation that demand might finally be broken with the latest narrative from the Fed that 'We will not be dropping interest rates for some time' comments? Most likely. I can't even read the Lithium stock names it is that bad a drop within that sector lol...

For those who made money yesterday within the materials sector, congratulations. For those that in a few months will realise that this was the highest manipulated price for some time and didn't react, I feel sorry for you. At least the dividends will keep in line of a constant 5% return of share price as this continues to fall or maybe a reduction to zero once their revenues stop.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4836/4836748-f7badc7b70c514eafac8a0becde0d15e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.