XJO 0.44% 8,080.3 s&p/asx 200

lol I thought my bulk posts were over the top.. First place ;)I...

1. 6,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 985
    lol I thought my bulk posts were over the top.. First place

I am waiting for the BullShOMeter to go into full swing. Just need a dozen or so bull posts here and then you can know for sure things are heading for a bad ending.

Is this a new round of stimulus or hiding something more sinister? The Fed members have said we have unlimited funds. What does that really mean (besides them just firing up a computer and placing a few more zeros on their overall debts). Dig a little deeper and last year their charter changed allowing them to buy shares etc in times of crisis. Maybe that is really what is happening. They are the new holders of assets in the NWO to follow?

The worrying part is the bond holders were not getting paid out and their investments were written down to $0. What an interesting game to play out there. I am sure their bonds would have been secured against the bank assets in some form therefore after a bit of court disputes, they will sue the company and therefore the govt which allowed it to happen therefore a further payout from govt coffers.

Longer term, if you are a lender to those institutions with secured assets and then still placed at the bottom of the pile, the whole system is going to go pear shaped. Who is going to lend / invest in bonds going forward? Maybe the Fed becomes the 'only' bank in existence and we all are slaves to them?
    Last edited by Ewebute: 21/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.