XJO 1.19% 7,831.8 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-8791

1. 5,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 946
    Also, no actually. I use my brain to decipher the rubbish that the govt, big business and media throw down our throats instead of being one of the sheeple.

If the media tells you the markets are going up, then expect them to go down. If the govt tells you to take an unproven and untested vaccine that is developed and distributed in 6 months of inception, then look a little further into the details that were emerging at the time.

Also, as to the economics, you best to go back to the bull thread which probably aligns with your mindset. Everything is great... obviously you haven't heard, but a series of banks around the world have gone broke and more would have followed unless the central banks hadn't intervened.

It doesn't take a gun at any one of those areas to be aware of what is happening in the world. Please hurry along and keep buying the markets and all the fud that is being fed to your fellow society members.
    Last edited by Ewebute: 21/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.