XJO 1.60% 7,658.1 s&p/asx 200

Just a quick update as so far everything is going to plan. I see...

1. 10,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    Just a quick update as so far everything is going to plan. I see two possible scenarios now as the market has fundamentally weakened further. Scenario 1 we get the rally as we all said we would and put in that right shoulder before heading down to test new lows. Scenario 2 and the one I think is most likely is we rally to the 3980 - 4020 area (rounding off) on the S&P and then head down to test new lows.

Why? Because scenario 2 conicides with the Fed meeting this week where markets are pricing in a rate pause/pivot. Which is why Nasdaq has done so well comparatively which bulls fail to grasp. I don't believe we will get a pause/pivot so believe the Fed will end the rally and send us lower otherwise we see scenario 2 unfold. Note either way scenario 1 or scenario 2 we heading for new lows IMO by May/June.

P.S. Scenario 2 buys us more time. Anyway I keep things general so no point asking questions as the answer ATM will always = its a bull trap. Why? Cause it is, good luck. Again IMO. Lets have fun hehehe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.