XJO 0.10% 8,212.2 s&p/asx 200

this's frankly a decent post however I've to...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    this's frankly a decent post however I've to disagree.
    the history is never much a benchmark, and I don't believe much said on the news.

with your age you would know that the husband went out working and could raise the whole family in Australia, this's no longer the case and young couple have to save for many years just to get a deposit to buy a pigeon box in major cities which account for over half of the population here.
    in the past the measure of everything is commodities and then gold, but in past decades it became green paper which first was supported by macro fundamentals but now financial manipulations and guns.

if you followed housing for this long, remember what's on the news about interest rate at the end of 2014, and what followed in 2015? that's when I stopped trusting much said in newspapers and knew we're running into a housing bubble.

and I don't believe there is a housing shortage, as claimed by many newspapers.
    I don't believe there's a worker shortage either, again as claimed by many newspapers.
    what I do believe, is that the pandemic had a serious negative impact on working spirit, on working ethics, that many people stopped giving everything they have to pursue a career, stopped hardworking, stopped building things for the long term, and exited workforce if they have enough savings or investments. not everyone, not the majority, but a sufficient number to make a difference. this's a bigger issue than many other issues had been raised in posts above.

only my two cents though, and I'm mentally prepared for shit hit the fan scenario in this decade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.