XJO 0.63% 7,863.7 s&p/asx 200

Looking through the US stocks, those which were already weak,...

1. 5,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 932
    Looking through the US stocks, those which were already weak, have weakened further. The trio from yesterday have lost all fuel and are showing some signs of turning lower but due to their recent strength, they might have a final push as the volumes were not in the selling. Need some decent buyers to come on board to take them off their hands lol.

NVDA even with the push last night, doesn't seem like this will continue (but with enough money you can make anything look great - although you might end up being stuck with more than you wanted to sell lol).

DJIA and SPX showing signals that they are over the tipping point. NDX still showing a bit of confusion as to what's going on (but we already know).

Gold price still reasonably strong with associated gold stocks pulling back but not showing weakness as yet. Maybe there is more fear of something that will impact financial markets further so it might be better to stick with this 'store' of wealth?

Oil showed a pause on the futures but after the markets closed, the price has pushed up further. @DoctorBen the ME situation is likely to keep this higher. Fears over direct attack on Iran by Israel is on the cards. Maybe the ME will try to bankrupt the West by continued further limits on oil supply. This is likely a major concern from the Biden camp of high oil prices. You need to consume it every day, and other factors will be reduced to accommodate.

One stock that interests me is that JPM finally showing signs of a tipping.

Getting closer to the fall that is coming but again, tonight or in a week's time? The buyers are drying up as the volumes were not that excessive across the board - this is the issue I highlighted for many months; instos are running out of people to sell to as their finances are kaput.

Will the instos try to have a final buyers push or is this a case of panic selling from them?

I consider that an early push in the markets might signal no buyers to whom they want to sell to, then a mid-session reversal / collapse with some terrible % losses as the initial result.
    Last edited by Ewebute: 11/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.