XJO 0.30% 7,726.3 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-15840

1. 5,865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 941
    I know that with body language... touching your nose / face while discussing something, generally means that you don't believe what you are saying / lying

He was discussing the "growth out of Asia" ... Not what I have been seeing.. China hasn't been able to grow as each time after stimulus, it collpases again.

Make of that what you like...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6187/6187969-e87d5ff4bdf9e098230353d77d53d606.jpg

If you read the TE narrative, there is concern that the present Chinese stimulus is not going to work and therefore the market reaction. The EuroDollarUni video mentioned this again and several times before. Without Chinese growth there is no global recovery.

US / China trade war not going to help the situation. I have also seen reduced investments into China. Maybe this has been government influenced to slow the potential growth of China?

Japanese Yen movements from the last few weeks is concerning. Have they started to sell Bonds / USD to compensate? The USDJPY has fallen quickly from the peak. US Fed might not get as many buyers as what they want going forward. Shall see

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.