XJO 0.35% 7,749.0 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-241

1. 5,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 928
    Thank you for your additional comments.

I guess we interpret information differently. Check up on mine and other comments relating to the items you have mentioned PPI, CPI, affects of QT, recessions and interest rates. They correlate to negative times either upon us or going to occur.

If I say markets are going to crash, is that going to be from the day I say it. No.
    Markets start to turn slowly, then without notice, plummet. If you are not poised for those types of corrections, then you miss the opportunities. I think we are seeing signals again of uncertainty and potential the downturn happening soon..

I hope you read all our thoughts but I understand if you don't as there is a lot of items pointing to negatives. I have asked many times for bull's to provide positives but those haven't been forthcoming.

Bull have posted China's interest rates falling is a good thing, but I think that is a concern. Interest rates generally drop when things are bad.. And in China they are.

They posted end of Omicron but we are still experiencing shortages of labour and China manufacturing hubs are closed.

I have also pointed out many times, I am 85% short and 15% long. If I am wrong at this point in time, then I can profit from the upside on certain trades to cover investments on the short side. I am covered while waiting for the main correction. Never go 100% in one direction unless you are totally certain and we haven't hit that stage quite yet.

Best of luck with your trading. I hope you win big

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.