XJO 1.30% 7,665.6 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-14676

1. 5,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 937
    One thing to consider.. As you have pointed out correctly, the long term trend is being hit. This might spur some shorts to come in.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5964/5964866-2d4e4b56319010329e40f525710cd82c.jpg

I haven't got the update from last night but I would suggest this might have increased.

Now, as we know the manipulation that goes on by those who pull the strings. What would you say about a break above that long term trend line, therefore confirming the massive gains to be had in the markets. Those who were not bullish, might even change their tune. And the shorters might close their shorts with a double whammy quick push, only to have a reversal and a retest is not held at the line but a (major) drop below.

I would expect massive volumes to come through on that final event day
    What did we see on the SKEW.. a massive pullback. Now I need to see a final push up again, not hitting the recent highs and then the reversal once again, as the major players have already positioned with way out of the money and long dated puts.

US indices all appearing weak. Potential for a reversal is increasing.
    Of the M6, most are appearing weak too. The only one with some (false) strength is META. Is this going to be the main drop. Can't tell as yet. When does AAPL report?:

Of those shares I am following in the financial area, several are weak, with a (final?) push on WFC and V. JPM still showing a bit of recent strength but also this is slowing down.

I think we are getting close to a reversal, but I consider the majors as you highlighted, need to exit so there needs to be some major volume created and this would be via a major break through the LT trend you pointed out, unless they are massively positioned for exits using short strategies? Refer SKEW

@gve have you any reports that majors are short in a big way?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.