XJO 1.30% 7,665.6 s&p/asx 200

@Somsak1986, won't have a chance against All Sneaky Individuals...

1. 5,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 937
    @Somsak1986, won't have a chance against All Sneaky Individuals Conspiring... They are part of the problem. With all the AI and tech and the ability to data match, inconsistencies in trading can be highlighted. Matching this to forums like HC and others should also be easy to do. Those at Asset Shuffling eXperts should also do a better job. I saw one share last year push up well over 100% and not a speeding ticket even after it dumped shortly after. Another XJO share admitted that a major price drop was likely due to a meeting with institutions but this was not released to the general public until after the query - total admission of guilt by the directors - the investigators didn't even spot their error of non-compliance and penalties.

Remember what happened in the US with Gamestop? The outsiders were told what they do is illegal because it was implemented as a conspiring group, but when an individual company decides to short sell in the billions it isn't an issue. If the shorters of GME had made a decision that it was time to buy back, then no issues.

The game is rigged but I wish you well in your endeavours.

I think this is why the majority trade the indices as they cannot understand individual stocks are manipulated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.