XJO 0.67% 8,150.0 s&p/asx 200

xjo biggdaddy is sorely missed tuesday

1. 6,485 Posts.
    For 2 weeks now, Pauley, Pisces and myself have filled in for BiggD.......We started with a bang, Christmas Parties, the Joey Awards, a toe-to-toe encounter with Maxi, everything was great. We were kings......thumbers were being thrown at us instead of rotten tomatoes. We were living the high life......
    And then one day Pauley went on an adventure and Pisces and I were out of ideas......short of denigrating people which we're very good at, and I must admit is immensely satisfying.

Whilst thrashing myself with a cat of nine tails for daring to believe I could carry it off for more than a fortnight, I had a stroke........of genius idea.

Breed Tasmanian devils to be sold as pets......Hang on that's for another project.

No, our own BiggDaddy had already discovered the perfect format to provide a fresh cranker every week day. Only abuse one person at a time!

So with that in mind, it's on to todays main man...
    Some say... that Chantelle Honeydew is actually a melon, and that the outline of a scar on his thigh is the same as the 3yr BHP chart.......All we know is, he's our beloved leader.
    BiggDaddy

What a wonderful time of the year for BiggD to be in Canada, I myself have spent time at the beautiful Lake Louise resort.

Little does he know that I've had him followed on tour and have captured some wonderful shots of BiggD in action and at play.
    Having a crack at skiing....

Talking portfolios with a polar bear in the far north...

Some male bonding with the local wildlife.

We caught him snickering every time he passed a Roots store.

And then learning to line dance.....Unfortunately my minions could not get this picture out of their head and had to call off the pursuit at this stage.

In looking back at BiggD's crankers before his holiday I noticed a low thumb count. Is this complacency? This thread is your wake up call. BiggDaddy is back next week and I want everyone to show their appreciation.

BiggDaddy is sorely missed.

Happy trading to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.