XJO 0.65% 7,940.7 s&p/asx 200

Gann, Are you for real? Don Quixote? You sound like one these...

1. 873 Posts.
    Gann,

Are you for real? Don Quixote? You sound like one these blokes you quibbles over 1-2 points in 2000 and cant see the glaring reality. You are way too pedantic.

The All Ords in 1987 was a 61.8% retracement an any competant fib technician's book. Are you seriously debating over a couple of points in thousands?

The well-documented high was 2305 on 21 Sep 1987. The low was 1150 on 11 November 1987. I havent seen your 2312 anywhere.

Read the previous post on how to do fib extensions properly and how to arrive at 2001's top.

I really doubt you have been far down the fib path at all, as it seems to be just one arrow in the quiver of Gann methodology? That isn't suprising as most people dont understand the important rules regarding fib fully and give up. But how you could knock fib in that 1987 situation is beyond me.

Fibonnaci is terrific for price levels, but not always so flash for predicting time. I use other methods for that.

But I yet to ever see Gann angles and associated gear come anywhere close to fibonnacci in predicting tops, retracement supports, and with the sheer accuracy fib can.

Absolutley breathtaking how you could be so pedantic.

It was a solid 61.8% retracement in any fib techn

I think you might be one of these pedantic number quibblers who argue over 1 point in 1000 and hence never make the correct judgement?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.