XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

xjo 'don't talk to me about 2011!' friday

1. 6,485 Posts.
    So here we are fellow XJO'ers.....the last daily thread of 2011.......and just between you and I......

Good Riddance to the 2011 market.

I've taken the liberty to track down some of our regular contributors in order to ask them their thoughts about 2011, and their hopes for 2012. I thought I'd publish some of their answers.

BiggDaddy....."God Disco, I'm on holidays bloody leave me alone. And tell Pisces to stop being so popular"
    Martis..."I called it right 22 days out of 300 this year, I hope I can continue this success in 2012. The XJO should be 14 by September"
    Voltaire..."I fear for us next year Stu, now you better leave, I'm having dinner with Bob Brown."
    Pauley2..."I only have 3 more subjects, and I fully qualify as a professional Maxi48, I'm very excited!"
    Stockplaya....."As always I will make the big bucks, I expect I will be driving the Ferrari by Feb.If not, the 120Y still runs well"
    Bluey & Nine Lives....."We're hoping to be paid in 2012, MM is raking it in with these ads, You won't print that will you?"
    ChrisFord...."Your government is lying to you!"
    Redbacka...."You won't tell anybody I drink Campari, will you? 2011 was a disappointing year, I'll tell you about 2012 when I see the data."
    Maxi48..."Count the days==365===a year===Pauley2 makes me proud====2012 low===I fib a lot"
    Mrs Pisces...."I love you in that shirt, you better go, he'll be home in a minute"
    Pisces...."And remember, no matter where you go, there you are"......what? Thanks mate Happy New Year.
    Wayward1...."This is private right?...In 2011, I have succeeded in establishing myself on the XJO thread. In 2012, watch Dave take over"
    Funkymonk63...."You know Stu, I used to play in a band, chicks dug me.....now I look at numbers on a screen. I'm trying out for Australian Idol next year"
    DGoransson....."Mossad has abducted me for my vast knowledge of charts, have you got a bobby pin?"
    Mitta3...."Volume was crucial this year, I'm expecting volume to be crucial again in 2012"
    Jgunter99...."How on earth did you find me up here on the coast, I don't normally wear tan stubbies. I'm expecting a big year in 2012, I already have 30 Stockplaya insults lined up"
    Costa4...."I tell you mate, if I cant hook Mum up with someone this year, I'll be stuck with her"
    MoolaManic..."2012 is the year of the Donkey I believe. Have you seen Penny, I'm looking for the bottom."
    PennyBDreadfool..."As you can see I'm really young and Paris Hilton like, I enjoy egging the boys on. I may get a computer next year and take my A3 sheets off the wall"
    Kischa..."I expect a lot more kissing in 2012"
    Haspete...."You want my thoughts after forgetting me at the Christmas Party?....Smithers, release the hounds"

I enjoyed visiting you all, I'm still getting the dried egg off the car. For those of you I couldn't track down.....Well done!
    Now is the time of year for us to reflect and plan for a more successful year. Some of my New Years resolutions include:
    To buy a pair of mirrored sunnies, and win the World Series of Poker.
    Try to be more assertive, as long as it's okay with everyone else.
    To trade with less emotion and more intelligence.
    Only eat white snow.
    Assure my lawyer that I will never again show up drunk at a hearing...
    And to learn as much as I can from our wonderful XJO posters. Happy New Year everyone, may it be the best of your life.
    Let's hope the Mayans had no idea what they were on about!
    Share your thoughts of 2011, and your hopes for 2012.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.