XJO 0.71% 7,783.0 s&p/asx 200

xjo el capo's iced vovo thursday

1. 6,485 Posts.
    Our daily thread has become a testosterone fuelled royal rumble in the past few days, barbs have been thrown, insults hurled, wedgies administered, shouts of Amateur!, Amateur! have rang out through the halls.
    And here I was thinking we're all amateur, some of us may have been professional at one point, and we might rely on our market income....but if we were professional we'd be placing buys and sells for 1 share on close, to push the price around. Or at least that's what I'd be doing.
    Professionals are the bane of our lives. Professionals play with other people's money.

Nine Lives put it eloquently when he said on most threads if you don't agree, you must be an iced vovo short of a pack.

But our XJO thread is the opposite of most others on site, everyone respects each other's views, we have a few laughs at each others expense and take it in stride. I mean, look at me, I'm completely hopeless at pivots, fibs, astro and most everything else and they still put up with my basic, albeit incredibly funny posts. And while on most individual stock threads, common sense and some mild bearishness is not tolerated by the suffering long termers, on our thread it is encouraged. Bulls are in the minority here.

With these values in mind, and to save BiggDaddy from having to do it, our poster of the day is none other than our new mover and shaker......El Capo.
    Some say that his genitals grew upside down, and that if you tune your radio to 88.4fm, you can actually hear his thoughts.
    El Capo translates to The Boss, so as you may have guessed El Capo is actually Tony Danza.

Here's just a snippet of some of the gems so far uttered by our newest inductee...

"I prefer to sit back and use the force to see whether the chart is balanced or not. Then if I think it is or is close I can zoom in with the Gann monitor to have a closer look."

"Anyway, I'm looking forward to Pop & Drop Week next week. I'm just glad I appear to be one of the few on here expecting it. I know I'm in trouble when I've got the majority on my side."

"And yes, my style may be a bit abrasive for some of you folks. Put me on ignore if its a problem."

"Anyway, I've been wrong before. Not often though when I'm in the zone though like I feel I am now! Hope you all enjoy Pop & Drop Week. I was just stopping by here during this critical time. I'll probably disappear for a while once the week is over, hero or zero."

"Pete, I don't see your amateur charting helping you to make meaningful predictions."

"But keep laughing at my expense for not playing the small moves. That is fine by me as I am perfectly happy how I attack the markets. I have a wife, 2 beautiful children and a pretty good life and hence have better things to do than be stuck in front of the computer all day having to monitor chump change positions."

"Thanks for the tip John. It won't be the first top I've nailed."

"You're full of cliches but offer nothing substantive. All talk. Just check out my form here and try and match me amateur."

"Now I happily engage in stoushes on here but you just ain't worth it. Time for you to go back to the sandpit."

"As for your charts, well if you are doing the opposite to what you are posting in your charts then that is downright shady."

"No I didn't say that yesterday. What I said yesterday (which got a lot of thumbs up) was the Dow to make a low and rally into Tuesday or Wednesday for high. Go over my posts the last few days, get your facts straight and then come back to me pipsqueak. No I'm not Martis."

"Cyclic, well I aint interested in respondinmg to anymore of your questions. Perhaps turn on the TV as Sesame Street is on. You may learn something there."

(My purpose for being here is)"To see what most people are thinking which gives me confidence to do the opposite. I'm certainly not here to be nice and make friends and don;t care for style either or lack of it as you put it."

"Anyway, hope my posts have been of value to some of you. El Capo"

All this in 4 days folks, many memorable moments there. For a while I had El Capo as Ron Casey.

El Capo, you know your stuff, post with respect and you will soon gain many followers. I must admit, I had already taken note of your style on AWE, nothing has changed.

Happy trading, 1 more cranker till BiggDaddy Yay.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.