Please pray.... Just received this information from Sister Genny...

1. 7,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Please pray.... Just received this information from Sister Genny Miller, former missionary in China:
    The situation is more serious then the news is letting us know! Please intercede for China with regard to the corona virus, especially for those staying in Wuhan. The numbers given by the Chinese government are far from the truth. We have Christian brethren and their family members infected with the virus in Wuhan. We have health workers in Wuhan hospital telling us that the hospital is in total chaos. Many health workers are on the verge of collapse.
    Doctors have estimated that people infected with the corona virus in Wuhan alone is about 100 thousands.
    We have nurses in the hospital. They are so busy that they have no time to eat food the whole day. There is no proper leadership. Many dead bodies remain unclaimed. The military has marched into the city to prevent riots or demonstrations. Airport, train stations, subway and buses: all have been shut down.
    God says: "When I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or when I command the locusts to devour the land, or when I send pestilence among My people, if My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their evil ways; then will I hear their plea and forgive their sin, and heal their land." (2 Chronicles 7:13-14)

This message is from Sister Nenet de la Cruz from WNOP International. Let's intercede for China
    *Forwarded message*

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.