XJO 1.10% 8,075.7 s&p/asx 200

xjo - macro players pls, page-27

1. 3,731 Posts.
    Talking about macro players, our government is the biggest one. Someone said:

"Economic Stimulus is equal to pay a bunch of people to dig holes, and pay another bunch of people to fill them."

This is exactly what our beloved Kelvin and asso. did. Pay a bunch of people, including 13 years child labour to install roof insulation, and then take their jobs back, and pay $40m+ for them waiting because of safety issues.

I am thinking Kelvin and asso. must regret that they should pay them to do the hole digging business. It will be a lot safer, and less headache.

I have to admire Kelvin and asso's generosity until I realize we tax payers have to pick up the bills.

One of my friend said Labor Government always have a big picture, lack of details. I would rather to say they are a bunch of bigger squanders.

Hundreds of millions of dollars might be wasted in exchange of Kelvin's admitting of making mistake and taking responsibility and protecting Peter Middle Night Oil.

Well, It is still part of big picture of economic stimulus, including mistakes!

What if they have spent the money on our killing roads? People get killed, car get smashed by our third-world standard roads, not speed! Speed camera won't save a single life, right causing fatal detraction.

I can see even with mining boom, we might get serious worse off in 5 years, since Labor can easily win the next election.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.