XJO 0.93% 7,889.6 s&p/asx 200

xjo olympic weekend zoomba lounge, page-76

1. 6,609 Posts.
    PS Orphir, finally someone around here calls an up. Agreed. It will be shaky but you have to buy the dips or face the trader's second worst nightmare.... "I didn't buy the rally because everyone on the XJO thread said it was a lie".

I don't use charts (I can hear the shocked inhale of breath.... I know, it is a little like admitting to your local AA meeting that you never drank that much and really only enjoyed the occasional shandy). Crosses and channels are fine and good indicators but the rest, well...

Presently there are more H&S on the charts than at an ALP "What Went Wrong" committee meeting. An H&S is one of the most powerful indicators. If they don't play out a lot of true believers will doubt the temple.

Now, no doubt there will be a market decline and this post will be throne in my face at some point but I think a big fall could be post Xmas.

The biggest problem is explaining the A$/commodities/XJO conundrum. How can you have a rising Dow, falling commodities index but a rising A$??? Anyone?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.