XJO 0.10% 8,212.2 s&p/asx 200

xjo wednesday, page-77

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    I was interested in AFP'S post today where he said that the Dow would retest and then go through the 2007 highs ,going higher.

I'd love to hear from Volt right now as I know there was something crucial about July that he had in mind all along

I don't have any feeling about AFP's prognosis it's just as likely as anything else ,probably more likely,it's just that I see a bit more of that sort of talk coming in.

It's therefore maybe a time to be cautious because the Dow looks unstoppable to me ,only the Bernank can stop it .It looks as good as it gets with nothing on the horizon as far as I can tell . Everything's on the nose and stinks and still it wants to go up so what's it gunna do when everything's hunky dory.

As far as this country's concerned ,don't even go there . The mining service companies are always the first to go up and the first to go down .It all depends on the AUD .If the AUD carks it they'll be shovelling their money out of the yielders quicker than you can say Jumping Jack Flash .

Everyone seems to be wishing for a lower AUD , it's a fools paradise if you think a lower AUD is an overall positive . Markets are very much dependent on currencies ,this country being a prime example

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.