XJO 1.10% 8,075.7 s&p/asx 200

xjo weekebd zoomba lounge, page-117

1. 1,989 Posts.
    disco & exfiles

Sorry having trouble with your logic exfiles you say "The market is definately, in my view, expecting greece NOT to default" and yet "Disco is right the risk of it is priced in" Huh? What exactly is "priced in" in your opinions?

The market knows the story yes, but what has it "priced in"? NO default and therefore NO ramifications or a default and NO ramifications?

I said maybe a default is priced in - but maybe not.. The ramifications surely haven't been b/c nobody knows what the ramifications will be - given this has happened to Greece but as part of the Euro and EU.

So the CAC's IF triggered DO constitute a risk to the market that have NOT been priced in IMHO.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/24/us-g-idUSTRE81N1J420120224

IIF'S DALLARA ON GREEK COLLECTIVE ACTION CLAUSES

"In my discussions ... no decision has been made whether or not they will activate those collective action clauses. This is a matter for them, it is not something we're involved in.

"Should they decide to activate, of course it does raise concern, including other sovereign issues."

Disco - I think my sense of humour has got lost here....I have no need to settle down as I have to be UP to go down: lol :P (poking tongue)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.