XJO 0.00% 7,769.4 s&p/asx 200

For other reasons not that I doubt your way of looking at the...

1. 1,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    For other reasons not that I doubt your way of looking at the situation I agree markets will crash this year. USA did go up recently due to earnings which justified some of the tail of the bull market. Problem is the massive multinationals like Apple, Alphabet and FB are the main stocks dragging the market all sitting on massive PE multiples. Governments around the world will be cracking down on these US giants and possibly forcing competition and greater tax payment from them all. This may be the peak of their earnings.

Tax reform will not go through, The debt ceiling may cause massive issues, Saudi Arabia has massive influence in the states government (I won't go too far into those politics but keep an eye on the middle East not North Korea or Syria, something is up).

In Australia LNP lost another minister. Inflation targets are still low.

Conclusion, Next year could see a lame Donald Duck president if Democrats win the seats.

Australia could see a minority government. (I say we replace them all with Mr and Mrs potato heads with proven Aussie citizenship
    Our debt level is now $510 billion. All Labors fault of course
    Last edited by West Coast: 11/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.