XJO 0.67% 8,150.0 s&p/asx 200

xjo - weekend charting and chat - 28 mar 2014, page-21

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Great points GJ. Time frame ,Attitude to risk ,Actual dollars involved and/or percentage of bank are key factors that would indicate what is at stake and what the strategy is but it's something you hardly ever hear from anybody.

For instance I throw around ideas saying I'm doing this or that but just because I sound like I could know what I'm doing doesn't mean it should be taken seriously for the majority of people because I have a cavalier attitude to risk ,not one that would suit most people . Likewise I have amounts invested ,some of it permanently invested, but some of the time I'm just fooling around and I think we could all try better to differentiate,the latter with obviously a timeframe in mind.

You could presume that people who come to this forum have the experience and skills to sift through that but I wouldn't be surprised if that's sometimes not the case .Besides that it might help our fellow travellers if we are more specific .For my part I don't actually trade indices but what the indices are doing has a massive effect on how I trade

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.