XJO 1.08% 7,727.6 s&p/asx 200

xjo - weekend charting and chat, page-20

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    'Frustrated shorter on NCM',lol,you're only one of a large club brother.

When gold took off from its lows at every level there's been a chorus telling everyone how it's about to fall over ,replete with charts and logic ,there's never been any doubt about it.

At every level that it should fall over the baying for blood gets louder ,forget the fact that they've got it wrong so far ,obviously they'll get it right sooner or later

Now I'm going to confess to a little bit hurt pride here . I would never put myself into the category of Redbacka whom I admire greatly for his resilience ,expertise and overall humility towards his fellow posters.

But there was a joker who got on here a few weeks ago to thank Redbacka for relinquishing his gold positions ,saying that he'd bought in at the lows in December after Pisces had been 'yabbering' on about it and he was now posting to thank Redbacka for telling him to get out with a really good profit . Not a word of thanks to me for telling him to get in and make his profit. Put up a chart and you seem to have instant credibility.

Well ,I've forgotten what your moniker was matey but it was a bit ungratious to me and fwiiw you should have kept listening to the yabberring.

Now I know you won't take that the wrong way RB ,there are many ways to analyse the market ,logically you've got it right , I just needed to get that off my chest because we all post information here for free . There are some incredibly knowledgable posters here on HC and not all of them post charts. Certainly your work is impassionate and impartial which is much appreciated. Sadly mine is emotional and full of rhetoric

Now don't tell me you and Wayward are going to have another blue,lol . You've both got a bit in common because it sounds like Wayward ditched his gold positions last week. Maybe you and Wayward can discuss a good time to get back in.

I spose I might knock a few out myself before too long ,it gets a bit taxing to keep rolling the dice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.