XJO 0.25% 7,699.8 s&p/asx 200

Howdy allCongrats to BD for being a granddad; great stuff & hope...

1. 4,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 927
    Howdy all
    Congrats to BD for being a granddad; great stuff & hope mum & bub doing well?

Also top marx for the thread & the zoomba bar; got me popping in regularly for my favourite tipple.

So down to some thoughts. We certainly are living in strange times IMO. Cuppla thoughts I have shared elsewhere re last weeks Greek madness ... I mean situation; (edited so I don?t get turfed; a few f words deleted)

judging Greek situation IMO; Rich Bankers lend too much = up, rich pollies borrow too much= up, Austerity measures = the poor suffer = ed up?
    If I was negotiating for Greece I would tell them all to get & watch the blood drain from their face; someone ONE DAY has to face up to debt right offs; someone has to cop the loss IMHO.

?. & what did they do ?. Pass the parcel to the next person ? kicked the can down the road. IMO world sits on edge of a debt precipice that could make GFC1 seem like childs play.
    Anyway enuff of that hysteria ? whats in the drinks BD? & what?s that funny smell coming from that rather large cigarette that Redbacka and Volt are sharing the back corner? lol

So some charts of SPX;
    Update of the LT forks I posted a while ago;

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.