XJO 0.93% 7,889.6 s&p/asx 200

...ring ring...ring ring.'Good evening, Trade 'n Laid. The place...

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    ...ring ring...ring ring.

'Good evening, Trade 'n Laid. The place where your simple average can reach exponential ectasy, Misty speaking'.

'Hello, is Judith there?' (Snake Lady's working girl name), 'tell 'er it's Bigg.'

While waiting for the dark denizen to get on the line, I listened to Misty running through the price list to someone at the counter. Yeah yeah, Greek 150, twins 300, missionary 150, the Voltaire Vice 180....

Snakey came on the line. 'Hi Little Bigg'!

'Okay, i need a favour, and no lip!! SanFelipe left the XJO Xoomba joint open during the week and the deros have trashed the joint. Stinks like a possum trapped in a clothes basket. We need a room. Your room's the best because they've all been there AND, it's got chains...to hang the plasmas on!!?'

She acquiesced but I was curious about the price list. Greek used to be more than missionary!

'Haven't you heard Biggy. The Greens have said that it's anti gay and discrimitary'.

So XJOers, make your way across soup kitchen park to the Trade 'n Laid. I have arranged a round of dimples and oysters in the reception. Don't be disturbed about the bullet holes in the wall. We'll then adjourn to the 'The Snake Pit Room' for cognac and cigars.

The plasmas have been wheeled in to plug your thumb drives in for charts and whatnot...expand on your theories, pitchforks and liberace numbers.

Happy pontificating for the weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.